Meet Our Staff
Who are the professionals taking charge of your wellness and health at home?
Caring for All Healthcare Services gives great weight to the importance of caregiver matching. We believe that when the caregiver and the care recipient are appropriately paired, we can expect better care outcomes.
When hiring our staff, we thoroughly screen applicants with:
- License Verification for Professional Practice
- CPR Certification
- Drug Testing
- Criminal Background Clearance
- Reference Verification with Previous Employers
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Motor Vehicle Record Check and Job Orientation and Training
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the United States
- TB Screening
All our staff are required to have a clean bill of health. Every year, we conduct Physical Health Checks for our staff.
To schedule a face-to-face consultation with our caregivers or care coordinator, please call 844-449-3227.